April 30th, 2015
Tim Kelly, previously GM of Pacific Marketing at Sony Australia, has now been appointed Managing Director of Inertia Music.
Artist Pitbull recently split from his manager Charles Chavez, with whom he has worked since 2007.
Concord Music Group has acquired Vanguard and Sugar Hill from Welk Music Group.
Christine Pepe has been promoted to VP of Business and Legal Affairs at ASCAP.
ASCAP also recently appointed Alice Kim as EVP of Chief Strategy and Business Development. Kim was previously the founder of Digiconsult, a digital consulting service.
Taeko Saito has been appointed head of International A&R at Downtown Music Publishing.
Mariah Carey has left her long time publicist Cindi Berger. While she searches for a new one, current EVP of Media and Strategic Development at Epic Records Laura Swanson is covering.
Eliah Seton, previously SVP of International Strategy and Operations, has been promoted to President of Alternate Distribution Alliance at Warner Music.
Doghouse Records, Kitsune, and Hit City U.S.A. have all joined INGrooves Music Group.
April 9th, 2015
Women In Music & Strategies for Wealth Present
“Women Taking Care of Business”
Thursday, April 16th, 2015
6:30pm – 8:45pm
7 World Trade Center
250 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10007
- We make 85% of all purchasing decisions*
- We are job creators, starting 70% of all new businesses*
- 87% of us manage household finances and 94% pay the bills*
- The number of women earning 6-figure and higher salaries has quadrupled in the last decade*
- Only about 7% of women feel “very confident” about living comfortably after retirement*
- 16% are actively preparing for retirement*
- A startling 80% of baby boomers will not be financially secure for their retirement*
*The foregoing statistics were provided to us by Strategies for Wealth.
- Robert Soler, CFA – Strategies For Wealth
- Sheila M. Geraghty, Attorney at Law – Reed Smith, LLP
- Vanesa Hagicostas, Business Manager – Tribeca Business Management